Family Law & Mediation Services:
- Filing or Answering a Divorce Complaint
- Child Custody Modification-
- To change child custody or support, you must first show a substantial change in circumstances. Otherwise, visitation arrangements may be changed by mutual agreement of the parties.
- Mediation is routinely ordered by the judge when there are minor children involved. However, it can be used to work out property division as well. This process is often more efficient and amicable than a court battle.
- Preparing Stipulated Agreements
- Reviewing your paperwork if you choose to file on your own-
- The Court Assistance Office has many of the forms available online. You may fill it out on your own and ask Karel Law Office to review it.
Family Law Links:
- The Third Judicial District has lots of useful information for divorces with children involved: http://www.familycourtservicesidaho.org
- Tools for scheduling visitation: http://www.ourfamilywizard.com/ofw
- Idaho Supreme Court’s list of Child Custody Mediators: http://www.isc.idaho.gov/problem-solving/child-custody-mediator/search
* Your use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.*