- Proceedings before the Idaho Human Rights Commission-
- Claims involving employment discrimination because of age, disability, race, religion, and sex.
- Civil Rights Claims-
- Claims against those who deprive you of either constitutional or statutory rights
- Representation against Debt Collectors, including Wrongful Foreclosure
- Debt Collectors must abide by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Mortgage Lenders must also abide by federal regulations regarding modifications of loans, etc.
- Personal Injury and Dealings with Insurance Companies
Civil Litigation Links:
* Your use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.*